Frequently asked questions
- Does BINS ON TIME really deliver and pick up on time?
- We sure do. Your time is important to us. Very occasionally, unforeseen circumstances (road closures, accidents, etc) might affect timings. But we pride ourselves on our communication and you will always be the first to know. We will still deliver at the revised time.
- Can I specify times?
- We’ll do everything we can to work to your timetable. The earlier you book, the better we’re able to accommodate your needs.
- How do I book?
- Easy. Just call, fax or email the BINS ON TIME team, or use the online form. We’ll confirm all job details and work to your requirements.
PH 1300 141 141
FAX (03) 9314 8303
- What size bin is best?
- Every job is different. We know what fits where, so give us a call and our helpful staff will guide you in the right direction.
- How much notice do you need?
- A day’s notice is preferred, but early morning requests are often manageable on the same day. The earlier the better.
- Where do you operate?
- Around Melbourne CBD, inner northern and southern suburbs, and throughout the western suburbs.
- How do I pay?
- Visa, Master Card, cash, direct debit or EFT.
- Do you have extra charges?
- We provide a fixed price that takes into account special items you might have, such as tyres, mattresses, and green waste.
- Is there anything you don’t dispose of?
- Usually, we have a solution for just about any waste disposal requirement. If we can’t help directly due to environmental considerations, we may be able to point you in the direction of a service that can. Waste items that require special consideration include asbestos, tyres, car batteries, mattresses, paint containers, liquids, gas bottles, oils, chemicals, medical sharps and food waste.
- When is the bin full?
- Don’t load waste higher than the sides of any bin. This is an OH&S and Vic Roads requirement that protects you, our drivers and the general public.
- How long can I hire a bin for?
- Let us know your needs and we’ll do all we can to suit your schedule.
- Do I need a permit?
- Permits aren’t usually required if your bin is on private property. If your bin is on the nature strip, footpath or road, most councils require a permit. Cost varies according to council, and we’re only to happy to organise one for you.
- Where do you take my waste?
- Anything recyclable will be recycled. If it’s not recyclable, or too contaminated, it goes to landfill.
- Do you provide recycling certificates?
- Yes. The Sunshine Groupe is one of the most progressive recyclers in Melbourne. Our association with them allows us to provide you with any recycling certificates you need.
- Can I set up an account?
- Of course. Call us for an application.